If you would like your child to attend our school, please see details of our admission arrangements below.
First Admissions time frames (Co-ordinated by Nottinghamshire County Council)
- Parents can apply to their home authority for school places from 8th November 2021 to 15th January 2022.
- National offer day is 19th April 2022. This is when parents will be advised of their child’s allocated school.
Appeals for First admissions round.
- Parents can appeal against the decision to not allocate them their school of choice by lodging an appeal as set out in their letter.
- Appeals must be heard within 40 school days of the deadline for lodging appeals.
- For late applications appeals should be heard within 40 days from the deadline for lodging appeals where possible, or within 30 school days of the confirmation of these results.
In –year Admissions time frames.
- Parents can apply for an in-year transfer during the school year using the application form on our school website.
- The Schools admission officer will notify the parent of the outcome in writing within 10 school days.
Appeals time frames for In-year transfers
- If the application is unsuccessful the parents have the right to an independent appeal.
- Parents will receive at least 10-days notice of their appeal hearing, which will be within 30 days of the appeal being lodged.
- Parents will receive appeals decision letters within 5 days of the hearing whenever possible